Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 11 April 2018

My Top 5 Products From L'Oreal


L'Oreal is one of my favourite drugstore brands - lovely formulation and affordable. So I wanted to share my 5 favourite products - face, eyes, lips and hair.


Face

Personally, I love a full coverage foundation so I find the L'Oreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation amazing!! It creates a flawless, full coverage base it covers everything from blemishes, redness leaving a matte finish. So this is a foundation is best for an oily prone skin. The 30% more pigment formula allows for more coverage using less product.  


Eyes

I do love trying new mascaras and L'Oreal have some gorgeous ones:

Miss Baby Roll Mascara is great for mega volume, curl and all-day hold. It makes my lashes look false - in a good way. 
The brush is really interesting but it gets all your lashes.
 It's also great that this mascara comes in a range of colours - I only had the original black but there are also ones with colour.
The packaging is really cute with the pastel pink and blue lid.

The gorgeous rose gold packaging mascara - Paradise Mascara adds intense volume and lengthen lashes. This mascara wand is infused with Ricinus / Castor Seed Oil which is effective at growing and thickening your lashes. 


Lips

One of my loreal products and first lipstick was L'Oreal JLO Nude - gorgeous pink, brown nude lipstick with a sheen finish. It's my lips but better shade and moisturising on the lips too.


Hair

I have quite dry, thick frizzy hair so I love trying oil shampoos and there seems to tame it. So I love the L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Shampoo as it smells amazing but the formulation makes my hair so soft and shiny. 


Hope you like this post and hope you have a lovely day.

It would be amazing if you comment your favourite L'Oreal product.

Sarah x 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig