Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 16 April 2018

My Spring Makeup Menu 2018


I've discovered as well as rediscovered some really great products recently that have made their way into my makeup rotation, so today I'm going to talk you through the highlights of the everyday routine I've been going for over the past few weeks.




Brows

 Annoyingly I forgot to add this to the photo! But most of you probably know that to fill in my brows I use the Tanya Burr Perfect Brow Palette to create the shape. Lovely pigmented palette - great for travel too. And the formulation keeps my brows in place all day. This is my consistent favourite brow palette and definitely need a new one soon as I've hit pan! 

Eyes


As a eye base, I use the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Creme Beige which is a lovely pigmented nude shade to cover as decolourisation on the lid. And is a great base for the eyeshadows.
My eyeshadow palette I reach for in the Urban Decay Naked Palette - gorgeous buildable pigmented shades. I use  Tanya Burr Selfie Flick Eyeliner, to create a thin line along the lash line and a small wing. For mascara, Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara which is perfect for everyday as well as evening looks.




Face 


My foundation combo at the moment is a mixture of the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation and Lancome BB Cream, a lovely coverage foundation which feel so light on the skin. To cover any decolourisation and blemishes I love the Collection Lasting Perfect Concealer. To set my face I use Rimmel Insta Fix and Matte Powder to keep my makeup on all day. TO bronze my skin I love Benefit Hoola Lite Bronzer on the cheeks to contour as well as bronze. 
To add some glow back to the skin, I add TB Forever Summer Highlighter to the top of my cheekbones, my cupids-bow and tip of the nose.

Lips

I've mentioned this lipstick a few times recently - the Charlotte Tilbury Kidman Kiss. It's a gorgeous pink lipstick.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your spring makeup menu and please follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig