Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 23 April 2018

My Past Week In Lipsticks #7



Happy Monday! Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Today I wanted to share my past week in lipsticks as I love writing these posts. And it definitely shows what lipsticks I've been enjoying recently.





Monday 

Even though it was the last day of my Easter holidays I still had to go to school for a mock. So I went for a quick and easy makeup look - so went for MAC Patisserie Lipstick a gorgeous nude.


Tuesday

As it was the first proper day back after Easter (unfortunately) I wanted to take a bit longer doing my makeup. With a winged eyeliner a brown smokey eye and a slightly darker pink lip. So I went with the Sleek Shabby Chic Matte Me Lipstick - the longevity is amazing and the formulation isn't drying. 

Wednesday

Another Wednesday, another pink lipstick, therefore, I chose  Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in 'Crush'- lovely formulation and a gorgeous colour. And it also makes me feel more summery.

Thursday 

It was the first nice sunny day in the Uk so I fancied a glossy sheer lipstick which is gorgeous spring lipstick - YSL Rouge Volupte 047 Lipstick. Gorgeous pink lipstick and the packaging is beautiful!

Friday

I fancied a brown smokey eye - a nude lip is a great pairing for it. So I applied a sheer lipstick - so I went for the Soap and Glory Gloss Stick in Nudist. Easy neutral lipstick which tints your lips

Saturday

Another sunny day in the UK meant another gorgeous pink spring lipstick - Charlotte Tilbury Kidman KissAs it's a slightly brighter shade I paired it with a natural eye with a winged eyeliner. 


Sunday

I've been recently going through my makeup drawers and decluttering any old products or finding products I haven't worn for a while. One lipstick that I rediscovered is Rimmel Kate Moss 03 Lipstick - lovely nude lipstick which is perfect for every day.







Hope you like this post and like this sort of post.

Please comment your favourite lipsticks and please follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig