Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 6 April 2018

Spring Makeup Picks 2018

Spring has finally sprung in the UK and this year it felt like we had a long wait for the season due to the unexpected snowfall! But now that the season has finally arrived, I'm looking forward to the brighter evenings, and more spring, summer makeup. 





Face 

My face makeup mainly stays the same during spring but I add more highlight - my top choice is Seventeen Shimmer Brick. Gorgeous highlighter and so cheap. 



Eyes

All I wear in springtime is either a pink or gold eye 

For an easy quick look, I use the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold - gorgeous shade. This can also create a lovely base for other eyeshadow, for example, 'Sin' or 'Toasted' from the Urban Decay Naked Palette. Another look I use 'Half Baked' and 'Smog' from the UD palette - all gorgeous pigmented and blendable shades.  

 





Lips

I wear pink lipsticks all year round -literally all I wear tbh! But its spring I wither go for a brighter pink or a sheer, glossy pink lip. For a brighter pink lip (probably most of you know as I mentioned it recently) is Charlotte Tibury Kidman's Kiss. Gorgeous bright rosy pink - lovely formulation and pigmentation. For more a sheer pink lipstick the YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in 047. Lovely sheer production and add moisture to your lips. The packaging is really cute too!



   
 


Hope you like this post and hope you have a lovely weekend!

Please comment your spring makeup picks.

Sarah X



SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and I agree!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Such a cute post Sarah! It reminds me so much of the proper 2012/ 2014 blogging style I love :’D . Don’t change your style; your writing is lovely girly! I like to wear pinks all year round too but I am exactly the same and get so excited to explore all the pinks for Spring! :D

    Ellie Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many gorgeous picks here, I love spring makeup x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your spring make up picks!
    I love wearing pink eyeshadows and lipsticks in Spring too, especially the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in Apricot Shimmer xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katrina and I would love to try the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in Apricot Shimmer as I've heard good things.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. Love the Urban Decay palette babe, such pretty colours! 🌸✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie x

    | BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alisha and I agree the UD palette has gorgeous shades.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  6. I love the look of that maybelline tattoo eyeshadow! They are a great formula for the price!

    www.thebeautytype.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lisa and I agree!
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig