Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 20 April 2018

My 5 Favourite Makeup Brands


There are so many makeup brands out there a range of pricing so I wanted to share 5 brands - a mixture of drugstore and high end that I love.


Drugstore

My favourite drugstore brand for face products and lipsticks is Rimmel - I love their foundations, powders and bronzers. And their Kate Moss lipsticks are gorgeous - lovely pigmentation and formulation.  


A brand that I do mention quite a few times on my blog is Tanya Burr Cosmetics - this is probably my favourite overall brand. As I love her eyes, face and lip products. 


My go-to brand for eye products especially mascara and cream eyeshadows is Maybelline. The lash sensational range is amazing! It's definitely my go-to mascara especially for nights out. The cream eyeshadows are great bases as well as quick eye look.


High End

The first high-end brand I ever tried was Benefit and I love they do minis too meanly you can try the product at a lower price before investing if the full version. My favourite Benefit product is definitely Hoola Lite.


 Probably one of my favourite brands is Charlotte Tilbury - the packaging, the formulation and pigmentation if I had the money I could literally buy EVERYTHING!!! 


Hope you like this post and hope you have a lovely weekend.

Please comment your favourite brands and please follow.

Sarah X



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig