Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 18 April 2018

My Current Haircare Routine April 2018


I don't usually write about haircare as I usually use the same products as I know they work. But also I don't use too many products as I have quite dry, frizzy hair so too many products make my hair HUGE!!


L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Coconut Oil Shampoo - Oil Shampoos are the only shampoos that use and try as it makes my hair really soft and nice. But this shampoo smells so GOOD as well as detangles my hair (which is great for curly hair people).


A recent must for me is Natural World Coconut Water Conditioner* - it makes my hair feel so soft and hydrated. Since using this conditioner I have seen a change in the condition of my hair. I've also had compliments from my friends on the look of my hair which is an added bonus. 


A dry oil tames my hair so much - my fave is OGX Moroccan Argan Oil. Smells so good and tames my hair so well. It instantly nourishes and smoothes dry ends. As you can see from the photo I have already used over half a bottle and I have had it for over 6 months. I apply this after washing my hair and usually after styling.


I hope you like this post.

Please comment what products you like to use on your hair as I would love to know.

Hope you have a lovely day.

Sarah X 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig