Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 13 April 2018

I've Hit Pan! - April 2018



Today I wanted to share the products I have hit pan on as well as emptied this last month. As I love reading these sort of posts and the fact they are empty/hit pan shows that I love them and use them regularly.


There are 3 products in my makeup collection which was recently hit pan:

One of my fave bronzers - Benefit Hoola Lite. I'm so sad this has hit pan as it's my first high-end bronzer I ever bought - I have literally worn this every day since I got it. The shade is great for my ghostly pale skin and blendable.
It would be amazing if you can comment your favourite bronzer as I'm going to need a new one? 

A palette I've written a lot about on my blog recently is Tanya Burr Cosmetics Brow palette - it's a great everyday brow palette. Easy to use, pigmented shades and great formulation.

 And a rather smashed Rimmel Stay Matte powder (when I bought the powder down for the photo it smashed!). Rimmel powders are great - gorgeous finish and make your makeup last all day!



Hope you like this post and hope you have a lovely weekend.

Please comment if you have any empties.

Sarah X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig