Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 9 April 2018

What I've Been Watching, Doing and Listening To Lately April 2018


I swear this year is going very quickly - it's already April (how?!). It's going to a busy few months ahead with exams but today  I wanted to share with you what I've been watching, doing and listening to lately as I love reading these sorts of posts, as well as writing them.




Watching 
I love watching TV series and show in the evening after doing revision and TV series I repeatedly watch are 'Our Girl' and 'Glee'. I own the first 2 series of 'Our Girl' and love them both (and need to purchase the 3rd series!). Our Girl is a military drama - the first series starred Lacey Turner and the second/third series starred Michelle Keegan.
I think I own every season of 'Glee' - it's a massive comfort Tv show for me. And also its always nice to have a good sing to a TV show.
I'm also a massive fan of Youtube, so I love watching Pointlessblog, Zoella, Tanya Burr, In the Frow, Louise Pentland and quite a lot more... 

Doing 
Well, the main thing I have been doing is revising for my A-levels (which are scaring close and stressing me out slightly). But I do love a bit of baking and cooking, especially in-between revision. And I do love the Bake-off so I do use this cookbook and lots of other. Also please comment your favourite recipe as I love trying new recipes.




Listening
I have been loving musicals CDs (you can tell I like musicals with these CDs and Glee ;)) At the moment I've been loving 'The Greatest Showman', 'When the Curtain Falls' and 'Leading Ladies'. 
I still obsessed with The Greatest Showman - I've watched it multiple time and the cd literally on repeat for the last 4 months.
Carrie Hope Fletcher is one of my fave YouTubers and I've been to see her in Chitty and Addaams Family. So when she announced she was releasing an album 'When the Curtains Falls' - i was like yes buying that (well actually my sister bought it for me that's beside the point ;)) And the CD is a mixture of musical songs.
Leading Ladies is quite similar to Carrie's album as it has a range of musicals. But the harmonies on this album is AMAZING!!!
I would highly recommend these CDs to any musical lovers!


Hope you like this post.

Please comment what you've been Watching, Doing and Listening to lately as I'm would love to know.

Sarah x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig