Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 30 April 2018

Makeup Look For £25



I do love to try makeup challenges - so I wanted to try the £25 makeup challenge. I dont know if this is cheating but there was a deal on Rimmel Products in Superdrug. 



Total: £22.98

To be honest these makeup products create a simple minimal look.

The one great thing about bronzer is its so multi purpose - brows,eyeshadow and contour. So the Natural Bronzer is great so as usual I start with the brows. As well as a crease shade to define my eye shape.

For the mascara I went for my fave the Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara which adds volume and length. For everyday lash as well as more dramatic.


 The Match Perfection Foundation is a lovely meduim coverage foundation. I might have actually found my perfect drugstore shade - Rimmel 081 - Fair Ivory which surprisely isnt the lightest shade in the range (I'm so happy that Rimmel have created a greater shade range!)

To set my foundation I use the Stay Matte Setting Powder - it sets the face nicely. And makes your foundation last too! Then to finish look I contour with the natural bronzer.

Overall I'm really proud with my makeup look for £25. Please comment what products you would buy with £25.


Hope you like this post! Hope you have a lovely day!

Sarah X




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig