Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 4 April 2018

Relaxing Evening with Zoella Beauty


I haven't been feeling too well recently - I have had a cold and there's nothing better than a relaxing pamper evening to help me feel better. Zoella Beauty is one of my go-to pamper evening brand. So I wanted to share the products I use.






I do love a lovely bubbly hot bath when I'm ill and my favourite product for the bath is the Bath Latte Bath and Shower Milk. It smells so good and adds bubbles as well. The packaging also looks pretty on the side of the bath.

Candles are another must-have for relaxing evening and the Let it Glow candle is gorgeous! As the candle is quite small it fits really nicely on the edge of the bath. And as its the original scent it smells so good too.


My favourite shower gel at the moment is the Shower Shake Shower Gel - gorgeous scent and formulation. Makes your skin feel lovely and soft and the packaging is also really cute!


After a lovely bath, I do love a good moisturiser - Wonderous Whip Body Cream is really nice. The lightly whipped formula sinks into the skin really well and leaves your skin lovely and moisture!   



Hope you like this post and hope you have a lovely day.

Please comment your go-to pamper evening brand and follow.

Sarah X





SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Sounds like a bath is just what you needed to perk yourself up a bit! Hope you feel better soon x
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The packaging is absolutely adorable!

    Candice | beautycandyloves.co.za

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and I agree the packaging is cute!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I like the Zoella products, I’ve not tried this range yet.

    http://littlemissmelanie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Mel and I love mostly all Zoe's ranges!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. I went to pick up a bottle of the shower shake today and they were sold out !! I was so devastated �� Her packaging is just perfection xx

    Angela
    https://loveangela.blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Angela and I would highly recommend picking up shower shake when its back of stock! And I agree the packaging is gorgeous.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. I've never tried Zoella products! These look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alice and I would highly recommend Zoella products!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  6. I'm a sucker for anything with bubbles! Hope you're feeling a bit more perked up after your pamper. I normally steer towards LUSH and The Body Shop for my pamper evenings without even realising!

    Lisa | Oh Luna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these photos! I've never tried any of the Zoella products but they do sound really good xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katrina and I'm glad you like these photos - its means lots! I would highly recommend Zoella products.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  8. Love a good Zoella beauty product! My favourite is the Bath Latte so it was lovely to see it included in this post, great pictures too babe! 🌸✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie x

    | BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM |

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig