Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 16 March 2018

Soap and Glory ''Lip Lip Hooray''


I love Soap and Glory - it's one of my favourite drugstore brands as it has a range of amazing body and makeup products. I was lucky to receive this over the festive period, but only recently been able to try them and test them. 


The packaging that the 3 minis came in is a gorgeous star tin that could have been a tree decoration or a nice tin for other products.

Lip Lip Hooray consists of three different Sexy Mother pucker mini lip gloss sticks in three different and wonderful colours:   
Nudist ( beige nude with brown undertone gloss)
Pink-A-Boo ( a natural rosy pink gloss)
Choccoberry ( Matte red with brown undertones)

These were the first 3 Sexy Mother pucker minis I've tried and I really like them. The formulation of the glossy sticks are really nice and moisturising the formulation isn't particularly long wearing but not many glosses are. I also love the formulation of the matte lip - but drying and moisturising.




Pink - a - Boo is the most me shade and the one I reach most to especially to throw in my handbag and I can tell I will wear a lot in the spring months. I don't usually wear a red lip as I'm so scared to. But Choccoberry is really nice and great for people who are usually too scared to wear a bright lip. 

Even though these are part of a limited edition mini set they still sell the full sized at Boots which is great. So when these minis run out I can go and pick one up. But the minis are really good for your handbag or in a makeup bag.

I hope you like this post.

Please follow and comment your favourite Soap and Glory product.

Sarah X
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. These seem so good! I love the colours, and it's good that you don't have to get them in the set xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I agree - its so annoying when you love a product in a set but you cant get it aywhere else.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Soap and Glory are one of my favourite brands, these shades are gorgeous! 🌸✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie x | www.alishavalerie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alisha and I agree Soap and Glory is such a good brand.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig