Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 9 March 2018

5 Women Bosses That Inspires Me


As yesterday was International Women's Day, I wanted to share 5 women bosses who inspire and motivate me on a regular basis. These ladies keep me inspired to spread the love (which honestly the world really need right now) and keep me excited to support each other.



#1 Charlotte Tilbury

I have raved about Charlotte Tilbury products on my blog - they are so good. The quality and formulation are amazing as well as the packaging. But Charlotte herself is an inspiring person - firstly for setting up Charlotte Tilbury brand only in 2013 but her brand has grown massively. She is also a makeup artist to many celebrities including Nicole Kidman and Kate Moss as well as having a youtube channel which has amazing makeup tutorials.


#2 Victoria McGarth (InTheFrow) 

Victoria is one of my favourite bloggers and YouTubers, gorgeous photos and outfits. She seems a lovely person and her new bag collab looks stunning! 


#3 Tanya Burr

Tanya Burr inspired me with her positivity and her involvement in charities eg One and the UN Global Goals. And her makeup brand and books are some of my faves especially her baking one. 

#4 Emma Watson  

Emma Watson is such an inspiring lady from being Hermoine in Harry Potter to a UN speaker and a patron for the Times Up campaign. 


#5 Zoe Sugg 

Zoe has inspired for the last 4 years mainly the fact that a lot of negativity as said about her due to her success but she always seems a positive person. Also, her vlogs are my favourite things to watch especially in the background whilst doing in work. 
These are just 5 of the many hugely successful people dominating right now but please comment who inspires you as I would love to discover some more people to add to my list of Girl Bosses!



I hope you like this post. And I hope you have a great day!



Sarah X



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig