Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 5 March 2018

My Past Week in Lipsticks #6


Happy Monday! Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Today I wanted to share my past week in lipsticks as I love writing these posts. And it definitely shows what lipsticks I've been enjoying recently. 







Monday


As it was the first day back after half term I wanted to take a bit longer doing my makeup. With a winged eyeliner and brown smokey eye with a touch of pink on the lid. As to compliment the look I wanted to wear a pink nude lipstick which is pigmented so I wore MAC Brave lipstick. Great lipstick and pigmented!

Tuesday

My go-to lipstick at the moment is the Charlotte Tilbury English Beauty Lipstick - I raved about it recently on my blog and Instagram (my most like photo - please add me on Instagram @SarahCXBlog). Its a lovely pigmented lipstick and the formulation is great too.



Wednesday
 

I fancied a glossy sheer lipstick so I used the YSL Rouge Volupte 047 Lipstick. Gorgeous pink lipstick as 'On Wednesday We Wear Pink' (got to love a mean girls quote!). And goes with every eye look. I can't wait to wear this lipstick more in the spring months. 


Thursday

A lipstick that I knicked off my sister and love wearing is the NYR Persimmon Lipstick. It a brown toned nude and a sheer finish which is quite nice for a day at school. 


Friday

One lipstick I always go back to is the L'Oreal JLO Nude as it's got a lovely formulation and pigmentation. It's my lips but better shade.


Saturday 


I actually didn't wear a lipstick as it was a pyjama day due to the snow. So I didn't wear any makeup so that's why there's only 6 lipsticks in the photos as I only wore 6 lipsticks!

Sunday


Every Sunday morning I play my flute (which is something you may not know that I play the flute) so I wanted to wear a lipstick that wouldn't transfer on to my flute so I wore the NYX Lip Lingerie in Push Up. The formulation is long-wearing so doesnt tranfer much which is great.



Hope you like this post and like this sort of post.

Please comment your favourite lipsticks and please follow.

Sarah X


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Love Brave! All of these look perfect for spring x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and Brave is such a gorge shade. And they are - all pink and great for spring!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. These are such beautiful shades! I love YSL packaging

    Candice | beautycandyloves.co.za

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and I agree - I love YSL packaging.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. What a fun idea for a post! I love that Charlotte Tilbury shade!
    Emma | emmadrury.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Emma and I'm glad you like this idea of this post.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. All these shades are so pretty and this is such a good blog post idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Shauna and I'm glad you like this post idea. And I like these lipstick shades.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. I love MAC Brave. I really need try a YSL one.

    http://littlemissmelanie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Mel and I would highly recommend YSL Lipsticks - they are gorgeous.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig