Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 7 March 2018

Body Shop British Rose Face Mask and Toner


Body Shop is a gorgeous shop and I love the values of the brand. I also love Body Shop's body products - shower gels and creams. But I have never tried their skincare, I was lucky enough to receive a voucher for Christmas for Body Shop. And I thought I would spend it on some of their skincare as I love improving my skincare at the moment. So I picked up the British Rose Hydrating and Plumping Perfect Partners set which includes the Fresh Plumping Mask and the Petal Soft Toner. 



For a start, the packaging of both products are gorgeous and feels so luxe. Especially the face mask feels very luxe as the previous one I've own is the cheap ones from the drugstore in squeeze tubes or in glass/plastic jar. 




British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask 



I really like this mask as its 100% vegan as well as been refreshing due to it being a gel face mask. I have never tried a gel mask before and it was slightly odd a first to be honest but its so nice on the skin. It's also infused with real rose petals, rose essence, rose hip oil and organic Community Trade aloe vera. 
I usually use it once or twice a week and my skin feels moisturised and smoother,


British Rose Petal Soft Gel Toner 



As I've mentioned previously on my blog I've been trying to improve my skincare routine. One thing I was missing was a nice toner, as I've always been quite wary that it may break me up and react with my sensitive skin. But so far so good for this toner, my skin feels really soft and moisturised after using it. And I love the fact it's enriched with real rose petals and aloe vera. 

Overall I'm really pleased with these Body Shops products - they are really good quality and affordable. I'm definitely going to try more Body Shop skincare in the future.


Hope you like this post.


Please comment your favourite Body Shop product and it would amazing if you could follow me on Bloglovin :)

Hope you have a lovely day.

Sarah X
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. is it bad that i've never tried a body shop product? i feel like im missing out! they sound lush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Beff - it's not bad, this is one of the first I've tried.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I actually haven't tried their British Rose collection!

    Candice | beautycandyloves.co.za

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and I would highl recommend the Bristish Rose scent - its gorgeous.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried anything from their British Rose collection before either, but I recommend their coconut oil which really helped my skin in the winter months! x

    http://www.curiouser-and-curiouser.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and I might have to pick up the coconut oil the next time I go to the Body Shop.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig