Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 28 March 2018

My Top 5 Products From Benefit

  
Benefit Porefesional Primer was my first high-end makeup purchase, and since then I've tried more of their products. I love basically all the Benefit products I've tried, so in today's post, I wanted to share my 5 favourite Benefit products.




My go-to bronzer is Hoola Lite, gorgeous bronzer for pale skin. Great for every day and build up for more of a night look. The box packaging is really nice, the brush that it comes with is nice too. The shade has cool tones so great at creating a natural shadow on your cheekbone, jaw bones and forehand 



 The first high-end product I ever bought was the Porefessional Primer, this creates a gorgeous base for your makeup. Covers up any pores as well as smoothing fine lines and improves the longevity of your makeup. The packaging is also really cute.


One of my favourite mascaras is the Roller Lash Mascara, adds volume, length as well as curls lashes. The mascara is also buildable so creates everyday lashes and also creates more dramatic fan eyelashes. The applicator brush is really good - gets every lash. 


 A lovely everyday lip gloss is the Dandelion Lip Gloss - it's a natural pink lipstick. Great by itself and on top of lipsticks. It's lovely in spring so I will be wearing it a lot in the next few months. 


One of my favourite brow products is the Gimme Brow - great for setting your brows in place. And as it has a tint it good by itself for a more natural brow. I also think it's coming back very soon... 


Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite Benefit products and please follow.

Sarah X


SHARE:

19 comments

  1. I have never tried the Hoola Lite, but I am a massive fan of the Hoola bronzer!
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Amber and I would highly recommend Hoola Lite.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. My favourite Benefit products are the Gimme Brow and Rollerlash mascara, I'd love to try Hoola lite too - I used to use Hoola but it was too dark for me! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katrina I would highly recommend Hoola Lite if Hoola is too dark.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I'm personally not a fan of Benefit Cosmetics as they aren't vegan and their products are tested on and contain animals, I really wish they were cruelty-free though as their products always look so gorgeous and sound amazing 🌸✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie x | www.alishavalerie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alisha and according to their website its' cruelty free. I do love Beneft products - they are gorgeous
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. I've heard great things about these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Shauna and I would highly recommend.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. I love the Roller Lash. I just love their mascaras full stop I think their amazing but their face products that I've tried just haven't worked out for me! I wonder what the hoola lite is like compared to their original. I always found Hoola to be too orange for my skin even when I was tanned.

    Lisa | www.ohluna.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lisa - there mascaras are amazing arent they. Hoola Lite is more of a cooler tone so less orange than Hoola.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  6. I really wish they didn’t sell in China as that means they have to test on animals, I used to love their stuff before I found out they weren’t cruelty free!
    Emma | emmadrury.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Emma and I though they were! But I hope they turn cruelty free in the future.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  7. I love Hoola lite, the original Hoola can be a little dark.

    http://littlemissmelanie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Mel and Hoola Lite is so good isn't X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  8. I love Roller Lash - one of my favourite ever mascaras! x

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Gemma and I totally agree!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  9. I need to try the Porefessional! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alice and I would highly recommend Porefessional.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  10. Benefit brow products are sent from heaven I swear! I loooooove my Goof Proof brow pencil and Ready, Set, Brow gel! I haven't tried any of their face products though so I think Hoola light and the roller lash mascara will be next on the list!

    Angela
    https://loveangela.blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig