Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 7 August 2017

'Plan A Holiday And We'll Reveal Your Age And Where You Live In Britain' Buzzfeed Quiz


Hi chappes,

As its holiday season and I wanted to do a Buzzfeed quiz and this one look good. It's ' Plan A Holiday And We'll Reveal Your Age And Where You Live In Britain'. The link is https://www.buzzfeed.com/hannahjewell/book-a-dream-holiday-and-well-reveal-your-age-and-location?utm_term=.rn0VdjjZ88#.ipYmaMM5VV













I'm not 16 - well 17 is quite close and I'm not from Manchester, So not that accurate.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This seems like such a fun quiz! I guess they got yours quite close haha!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and it's quite a fun quiz. I guess it is quite close x
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I did the quiz and got the same answer as you, which is actually really accurate for me because I am 16 and from near Manchester which was so weird aha! Thanks for sharing x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Erin and that's so weird x
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I would love to visit Manchester ;p Nice blog!

    Olivia | Immobulife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Olivia and I'm glad you like my blog - means a lot. I would love to go to Manchester too.
      Sarah x

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig