Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 31 July 2017

July Favourites 2017


Hi chappes,

It's that time already - another monthly favourites. So today I wanted to share my favourite from July.

Beauty Favourites


Tanya Burr Paradise Eye Palette - Gorgeous drugstore summer palette which will be great for travel.

elf Aqua Rose Gold Liquid Eyeshadow - can be a lovely swish of colour by itself or a great base for other shadows

Benefit Hoola Lite Bronzer - this was in last months favourite too but I have loved this bronzer just as much this month. Great bronzer for pale people like me ;)

Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation - Lovely full coverage foundation, love trying old favourites.

Simple Revitalising Roll On Eye Cream - lovely eye cream  perfect for the warm months.


Other Favourites 


Born in Chelsea - It's a great show showing Binky and JP (from Made in Chelsea) journey before and after having their baby India. Its a lovely show 


Love Island - I believe that quite a lot of the country has been watching this show for the last 2 months. Sadly it finished last Monday- but Kem and Amber were deserving winners.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah x 
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. The Rimmel foundation is definitely a favourite

    Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and I love the Rimmel foundation too - one of my all time favourite foundations.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I really want to try Benefit Hoola light, it seems like such a good alternative to their original one!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I would highly recommend trying the Hoola lite its great for pale skin tones.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love Tanya's palette and the hoola bronzer so I'm glad to see you are also. x
    http://www.lifeascaitlin.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Caitlin and it's nice to see that you like them too.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. Really need to get my hands on that Hoola lite soon! I'm also enjoying the Born In Chelsea show :)
    Alice Xx
    blacktulipbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alice and I would highly recommend the Hoola lite. Born in Chelsea is such a good show.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. I've never tried anything from Tanya Burr's collection but i think i will now! xx

    With love, Tanya x
    www.tantalks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Tanya and I would highly recommend trying Tanya's collection - gorgeous makeup and affordable.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig