Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 24 July 2017

4 Bloggers Who Constantly Inspire Me


Hi chappes,

I read a similar post on the Caitlin Houston's blog and loved it was I wanted to write my own version on 4 bloggers who constantly inspire me. There are 100s of bloggers out there and there are 4 main ones who inspire me and I look to if I have any blogger block.



1. Zoella - Zoe Sugg
Zoe is probably the biggest beauty influencer - and she inspires many. Her blog is gorgeous and i love her photography. As well as having the talent to have turned her blog into a business with beauty and lifestyle products.

2. InTheFrow - Victoria 
Victoria is probably my favourite blog to read - her photos are AMAZING!! She has a great fashion sense and she has the dream life with the amount she travels and her makeup talent.

3. TheAnnaEdit
Anna is an amazing daily blogger - her blog inspires me so much. And her blog is a mixture of beauty, fashion, travel and lifestyle.

4. Poppy Deyes
Poppy has a lovely blog - personally I lover recipe posts. She is great at photography and I love her flat lays.

Thee are all amazing bloggers which inspire me so much. Please comment your favourite bloggers who inspire me.

Please also follow.

Hope you have a lovely day.

Sarah X
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love Victoria, I don't read her blog as much as I should, but all of her photos are stunning!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I love Victoria blog - highly recommend. And I totally agree that her blog photos are stunning.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig