Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 19 July 2017

My 4 Favourite Summer Lipsticks


Hi chappes,

Sorry I haven't posted for a week I havent been away with no wifi so I havent had the chance to post. But today I wanted to share my 4 favourite summer lipstick - as I do love my lipsticks and they change season to season.



L'Oreal JLO Nude Lipstick - A nice pinky nude colour with a shine, glossy finish. And the pink tones are perfect for summer and match a bronzy summer look.

MAC Paterissie Lustre Lipstick - This is another gorgeous shade with matches bronzy, glory makeup looks. It's a lovely nude shade - as I prefer nude lipstick all year around but especially in the spring summer season.

YSL Rouge Volupte in 47 Lipstick - I love this lipstick for the spring/summer season as its super moisturising lipstick. It has a lovely soft shine finish, and it's something subtle. And a glossy lip doesn't dry out your lips in the sun 

Rimmel Kate Moss Nude 045 - It's my most worn lipstick and it has a lovely colour and formulation. It also has a nice moisturising finish.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I really like Rimmel 45 as well, it's such a perfect nude shade! :) The YSL lipsticks are worth it for the packaging alone x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and I totally agree that YSL Lipstick packaging is gorgeous. And Rimmel 45 is a lovely shade.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I have JLo's nude too, such a great everyday lipstick x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and JLO nude is a gorgeous shade and is perfect for everyday.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous selection! I really love the sound of the JLo's nude, it sounds like such a pretty shade!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I'm really glad you like this collection. Highly recommend JLO nude a lovely shade.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. All these nude lipsticks look super cute! I love the MAC one xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2017/07/total-black-for-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Ana and I love all these nude lipstick too.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and the YSL lipstick in gorgeous - lovely colour.
      Sarah x

      Delete
  6. I also own Patisserie and I love it, definitely one of my favourite lipsticks in the summer! The YSL one also looks so pretty, I don't own any from them but I wish I did! Lovely post x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Erin and I love Patisserie too - its a gorgeous summer shade. I would highly recommend the YSL lipstick - lovely shade.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  7. All of these shades are so pretty and I absolutely love the YSL one!!
    Kate Xx
    http://luxekate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kate and I totally agree all of the shades are gorgeous. The YSL one is probably my favourite too.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig