Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 26 July 2017

First Impressions: E.L.F Aqua Beauty - Molten Liquid Eyeshadow Rose Gold


Hi chappes,

I picked up my first elf product the other day - I was so excited. As this was the first time I saw an E.L.F counter - so many new products to try. But I only picked up one this time ;) it was the Aqua Beauty - Molten Liquid Eyeshadow Rose Gold. As I'm loving Rose Gold eyes this season.



The packaging is lovely - it looks quite like a lipgloss/liquid lipstick. The lid is turquoise which is great as it stand out in my collection.
The shade is so nice - its surprisingly  pigmented for the price (its £5). It placed it on the whole lid then blended the edges to soften it and also apply a brown shade to deepen. I had to layer the colour slightly to get the pigment I wanted as I blended a bit too much . It dried quite quickly which is good as you had enough time to blend but when you apply eyeliner the eyeshadow doesn't move.


From my first impression I'm very impressed with this eyeshadow. 

Please comment your favourite E.L.F as I would love to try more. And Please follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. This looks insane! I've never tried creamy or liquid eyeshadows before but this actually sounds amazing.
    liv x
    livwrites.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Liv and I would highly recommend - I was the first liquid eyeshadow I tried to and definitely try it again.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I've never tried anything from ELF, but this looks amazing! The packaging is super pretty and from the swatch it looks great!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and the packaging is super pretty. I really want to try some more ELF products in the future.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I have this shade as well, it's so pretty! :)

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and the shade is gorgeous.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. This looks lovely, I definitely want to buy some ELF products in the near future!
    Alice Xx
    blacktulipbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alice and I want to buy some more products ELF in the near future too.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. This looks so dreamy! I love the colour, definitely think I might have to try this out myself! xo

    Hanney | www.blogabouthanney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and the colour is gorgeous - highly recommend.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  6. I've never actually tried Elf but I've heard good things and this just looks insane so I'm definitely going to purchase it. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Caitlin and I heard good things about ELF so I was so glad to see it in my local superdrug. I would highly recommend this eyeshadow.
      Sarah x

      Delete
  7. Wow I love your blog! I followed you from twitter and I'd love it if you'd check out my blog rimpysreads.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rimpy! X And I will definitely give your blog a read X
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig