Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Blogosphere Magazine Issue 13 Review


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write about the latest issue of the Blogosphere magazine - issue 13. This issue had Louise Pentland on the cover - which is known as being SprinkleofGlitter. 



I do love the Blogosphere magazines and it would be a dream to feature in it. I really like it as its written by bloggers and for people in the blogging community. Its a great way to find new blogs and its also so nice to see bloggers you love and recognise. For example in this months issue PintSizedBeauty was featured.

I have watched Louise Pentland for over 3 years and I was amazing to read an article about her and she looked gorgeous in these photos. This issue also has an article on Caroline Hirons who is like the queen of skincare - I love her blog.

I would highly recommend picking up these issue in your local WH Smith. I love the Blogosphere magazine - love all of them.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X




SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I really need to pick up the latest issue of Blogosphere now - it's so important to support other bloggers and I love how this magazine is dedicated to doing this! Lovely post x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Erin and I'm really glad you like this post. I love all the issues of Blogosphere magazine I have got so far - highly recommend.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I really want to start reading this magazine, as it seems amazing!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I would highly recommend this magazine. I love it.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I want to start getting these magazines, the covers are always amazing. I love Louise too, she looks incredible in the pictures xx
    Liv
    livslack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Liv and I totally agree that Louise looks amazing in these photos. And I would highly recommend reading these magazines.
      Sarah X111

      Delete
  4. I have never read this magazine but I'm dying to get my hands on an issue maybe this one because Louise just looks so god damn gorgeous! Loved this post! :)
    Megan http://itsmeganquinn.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and I'm glad you like this post. And I would highly recommend picking up this magazine - love it! And I totally agree that Louise looks gorgeous.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. Never even knew this existed but I'll be sure to pick this up now I do! Great post!
    Alice Xx
    blacktulipbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alice and I would highly this magazine - its great.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  6. I would love to have a read of these magazines, I might have to pick one up soon and have a read, I agree it's so important to support other bloggers x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lauryn and I totally agree that its important to support bloggers.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  7. I think I definitely need to start picking these up they look so interesting!

    With love, Tanya x
    www.tantalks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Tanya and I would highly recommend picking one of these magazine up -they are so good.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig