Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 5 July 2017

6 Product Summer Makeup Look 2017


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted share my 5 Products Summer Makeup Look - I wrote on last year and it seemed popular. And the products have changed since then as I have new favourites. But this year I couldn't get down to 5 products - but 6 is still very good for me. And I guess this post does include some skincare.


Sometimes in the summer I prefer a quick and simply makeup- but I still like the full coverage. So the products I use are:

L'Oreal Hydra Genius Moisturiser

Revlon Colourstay Foundation

Benefit Hoola Lite Bronzer

Benefit Gimme Brow

L'Oreal Paris Miss Baby Roll Mascara 

This makeup look is very simple - great for everyday. And this also its great for when you are in hurry which is me most mornings at the moment.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. The baby roll mascara is one of my favourites, it's amazing! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kate and I love the Baby Roll mascara - its lovely.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I've been trying to find a good foundation from the high street, so I'll have to give that one a go! Great post xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I wold highly recommend Revlon Colourstay - its great coverage and formulation.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. Really want to try the Baby Roll Mascara! xo

    Hanney | www.blogabouthanney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I do love the Baby Roll mascara - highly recommend.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. Brilliant post! I need to try the Stay Matte, heard so many good things about it!

    With love, Tanya x
    www.tantalks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Tanya and I'm glad you like this post - means a lot. I love Rimmel Stay Powder - highly recommend.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. I really want to try the benefit brow products, everyone seems to swear by them xx
    Liv
    livslack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Liv and I do love Benefit brow products - I only have minis which I picked up from magazines when they just came out. But I might need to pick up the full version.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  6. This seems like such an amazing makeup look for when your on the go and have no time! Always wanted to try that mascara and the foundation. Really enjoyed this post! :)
    Megan https://itsmeganquinn.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Megan and I'm glad you enjoyed this post. I would highly recommend the mascara and foundation - they are so good.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig