Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 7 July 2017

Soap and Glory The Rushower Scent-Sational Dry Shampoo


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write about the 'Soap and Glory The Rushowner Scent-Sational Dry Shampoo' -  I'm a big fan of Soap and Glory and there products.

I picked up this up when it first came out but I don't use dry shampoo very often so I wanted to try it a good amount of times before writing this post. 

To begin with the packaging is very nice - its a perfect size and I'm a big fan of pink. So this packaging is amazing for me.
The dry shampoo states that it has 'touch- release technology' which claims an extra burst of fragrance when you ruffle your hair. This really intrigued me but it actually works. And its great as it smells too good - it has a rose and bergamot scent which is there traditional scent - my favourite S&G scent.

It is very good at absorbing excess oils in your hair as well as adding texture. You shake it first and then spray it to any areas you need and massage it in. It can leave a slight white mark when you spray it but if you massage it in it goes really quickly. As I hate when a dry shampoo releases a white residue and its really hard to remove it or leave white bits in your hair.

Overall I would highly recommend this dry shampoo. A great dry shampoo review website is  http://www.reviews.com/dry-shampoo/

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. This sounds like a great little product, I'll have to look in to it! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kate and this product is really good - highly recommend.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I didn't know soap and glory had dry shampoo!! Need to try this omg xx
    Liv
    livslack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Liv and the dry shampoo is relatively new - definitely need to try it - its so good.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. Love a good dry shampoo! Need to try this as I love the soap and glory scent!

    With love, Tanya x
    www.tantalks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Tanya and I would highly recommend this dry shampoo especially with this lovely scent.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. I use dry shampoo a lot, although i usually use batiste but i'm not a big fan of the white residue it leaves in my brown hair! I will be sure to check this out! x

    Steph / rosemelodies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Stephanie and I would highly recommend as I hate when dry shampoo leaves a white residue and this is so good.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. I love the sound of this and totally agree that the packaging is stunning!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I would highly recommend this dry shampoo - I really like the packaging too.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  6. I love Soap and Glory's products! I always use Batiste's dry shampoo but this sounds really good so I might have to try it x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lauryn and I love Soap and Glory products too - I would highly recommend trying this dry shampoo.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig