Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 10 July 2017

Simple Kind To Eyes Revitalising Eye Roll-On



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write about a eye cream that I've trying recently which is the 'Simple Kind To Eyes Revitalising Eye Roll On'. 



I love Simple as a brand they have such a good skincare products and affordable. The eye roll-on really intrigued me has it promotes itself helping wake up tired eyes. Which I really need at the moment due to school and probably not getting enough sleep.
I love this product - its so refreshing on the eyes in the morning - you roll the product underneath your eye then tap any excess product in.
It contains multi vitamins which is so good and is for sensitive skin as well which is good - as I have sensitive skin so more fro everyone. Even the short time I have been using it I can already see changes - my eyes do look less puffy and it has also helped my makeup not creasing under the eyes which is very good.

I would highly recommend this product - its a great eye cream and so affordable

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Sounds exactly like what I need my poor eyes are puffy

    Beauty Candy Loves
     

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and I would highly recommend this eye cream it's great for puffy eyes.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I bet this is amazing in the hotter weather! X

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Sophie and its so refreshing in the summer weather.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I have been loving this. My eyes are so sore from hayfever and this helps to calm down the irritation. I don't think I could live without it at the minute. I also love that its a gel rather than a cream, which in my opinion is definitely much better.

    Lisa | Soho Stripes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lisa and I'm glad you like it too. The gel makes it more refreshing under the eye.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. I would love to try because I have bags under my eyes sometimes and because of allergies I have puffy eyed. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lanae and I'm really glad you like this post. I would highly recommend the whole simple range if you have allergies - its so good. And the eye roll I feel like has made such a difference to my under eyes.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig