Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 30 July 2017

Zoella Beauty Jelly and Gelato Pink Bath Wafers Review


Hi chappes,

I love Zoella Beauty products - so when Zoe said her new range - Jelly and Gelato was coming out I was so excited. So as soon as I saw it in my local Superdrug I had to pick a product up and try it. The product I picked up is the Bath Wafers. 


To start with the packaging is really cute - very summery and beach themed. The packaging for the bath wafer is has lovely pink and peach triangles with a ice cream wafer imprint. 

The 'Jelly and Gelato' scent is very fresh - the main notes are Elderflower and Pomegranate. Personally I wouldn't use the body spray of this scent but its a great smell for a bath bomb. 

What I do love Zoella Beauty is the amount of detail on the products  - the Bath Wafer are a lovely pastel pink with a Z imprint and a wafer in print. There are 2 bath wafers per a pack with a 'Do Not Eat sticker on the inner plastic.

Another thing that intrigued me with this bath fizzes compared the ones in the previous collections was that this was suppose to me moisturising. It actually works it felt bit like King of Skin from Lush when I got of the bath. When I woke up the next morning my skin was so soft like I had put moisturiser on. To be honest I always forget to put moisturiser on after a bath or shower so this is AMAZING as it is a 2 in 1 product.

I would highly recommend this bath wafers and I definitely need to pick up some more of these for the future. As well as more products from the collection.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. The packaging is so flipping cute!! I keep seeing everyone review the range and say it's amazing so I feel like I need to give it a go myself xx
    Liv
    livwrites.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Liv and the packaging is so cute. I would highly recommend giving these range a go.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I love the look of this range and this sounds amazing! I definitely need to give it a try! Great review xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I'm really glad you like this post. Highly recommend trying this range.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. these look so good and the packaging is just amazing. xx
    http://www.lifeascaitlin.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Caitlin and the packaging is so cute - highly recommend.
      Sarah x

      Delete
  4. This looks super cute and great!! I'm more of a shower person recently but I love to add special bath products to make it better!

    With love, Tanya x
    www.tantalks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Tanya and its super cute - highly recommend this bath bomb. The range has shower stuff too though.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. I love this packaging so much! I can't wait to try mine! That's so good to hear that you actually found it moisturising! xo

    Hanney | www.blogabouthanney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and the packaging is so cute. I was amazed that it actually moisturises your skin - hope you enjoy yours.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig