Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 3 July 2017

First Impression: Tanya Burr Cosmetics My Paradise Palette


Hi chappes,

Sorry there wasn't a post yesterday - it was a family day as well as I wasn't well. Today I wanted to write my first impressions on the Tanya Burr Cosmetics Paradise Palette .


For a start - the packaging is gorgeous with the rose gold, copper box. A silver trim and its got pineapples on it - its so cute. And on the back of the palette it has a little note form Tanya and her application tips which are quite useful.


The palette as 4 shades:
Champagne Cocktail - a lovely light rosy champagne colour. Which is a great base shade or inner corner.
Tranquility - I love this shade, its a rose gold with more red tone. 
Miami Sunrise - Its a shimmery bronze with light pinky, gold tones.
Hammock - Is a matte brown - perfect transitional shade. And you can  use it to darker the crease slightly.


The pigmentation is good for a drugstore palette - some of the shades I needed a few more layers of product to get the pigmentation I would have liked. But they are really blendable and you can create a gorgeous summer look.

I really like this palette and definitely use this palette throughout the summer especially on holiday.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I love the shades in this little quad, perfect for travelling! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Parie and it will be great for travelling this summer.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. This looks like the perfect palette to just throw in a bag or for holidays. The size is just perfect as well and the shades are definitely my go to look. Must pick this up. Loved this post :)
    Megan https://itsmeganquinn.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Megan and I'm glad you like this post - means alot. I would highly recommend this palette - the shades are gorgeous and it will be great for travel.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. This looks like a really good palette for natural bronzy looks, definitely good for Summer!
    Alice Xx
    blacktulipbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alice and it would be great for summer bronzy look - will be great for summer.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. The little pineapples are so cute! Great shade selection x

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and the pineapples are so good - makes it very summery. And I love the shade selection but I would like a more highlighting shade.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. I love the selection of the shades, the almost peachy golds, I think these would make such pretty shades for the summer :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Velvet Blush and the selection of shades are gorgeous - great for summer.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  6. I hope you're feeling better! This looks like such a stunning palette, the packaging is beautiful xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I do feel better thank you Xx And the packaging is stunning and I love the shades.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  7. I really love Tanya - she's one of my absolute favorite youtubers! I have to give her makeup products a go! Loved the review!

    Have an awesome day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kris - I really like Tanya definitely one of my favourite youtubers and her makeup is so good for the price range.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  8. This looks super pretty! Great swatches too!

    With love, Tanya x
    www.tantalks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Tanya and they are gorgeous shades - good pigmented for the price.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  9. Ooh I really want to try this! I love Tanya's brand! Miami Sunrise looks amazing x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lauryn and I would highly recommend this palette - I love Tanya' brand too. Miami Sunrise is a gorgeous shade.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig