Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 23 July 2017

Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write about an old favourite foundation - the Rimmel Lasting Finis Foundation. I wore this foundation about 3 years ago but i was wearing the complete wrong shade (my orange face shade). Since then I've tried and loved some other foundation. Since then Rimmel have brought out a new lighter shade - Light Porcelain which is great for my pale skin tone. So I wanted to re try this foundation.

The coverage is so good - it claims its a full coverage foundation which I love as I do have a lot of redness. But its a comfort full coverage foundation as some can feel heavy on the face. Personally I can't tell that I have foundation on - that could also be due to be used to wearing full coverage foundation everyday. It was a lovely satin finish - it adds a bit of natural glow which is great especially for the summer. And glory makeup is very in this year.

I've used both a sponge and brush to apply this foundation and it leaves a very similar finish which i like. As some foundation changes by the way its applied -but it still has the coverage.

The shade range is good for the drugstore so good for any skin type.  I have combination skin and its good for all parts of my face It doesn't cling on my dry patches or transfer on any oil parts. 1 downside I have seen that is it can crease slightly on my forehand with any frown lines. If anyone has any tips please comment below.

Overall I would highly recommend this foundation and actually any Rimmel foundations - they are definitely some of my favourite.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. this is my all time fave foundation! I can always rely on it and use it pretty much everyday xx
    Liv
    livwrites.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Liv and I love this foundation too - its a great all round foundation.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I've actually never tried this foundation, but now that I know there is a really light shade I might give this a go, as it sounds great!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I would highly recommend trying this foundation - the really light shade is really good.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. Never tried this but heard really good things! Possibly try quite a thick, mattifying primer on the forehead before your foundation to help with the crease lines?
    Alice Xx
    blacktulipbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alice and I will definitely try out tip as my crease lines are making me quite self conscious at the moment X but would highly recommend this foundation - lovely formulation.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. I'm really obsessed with this Rimmel foundation they are amazing!
    Beauty Candy Loves
     

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and I love Rimmel foundations - they are amazing for the price.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. I always use the foundation with the blue lid but Rimmel is definatley my go to brand for foundation, I really don't think you can beat it. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Caitlin and the Match Perfection foundation (i think thats the one with the blue lid) is a lovely foundation too. I just love the full coverage aspect to this foundation.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  6. I've always wanted to try this foundation out as I've heard so many great things about it or a different Rimmel one as they seem like they would be amazing xx Brynn

    https://www.brynnieblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Brynnie and I would highly recommend any of the Rimmel foundations - they all have great formulations.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  7. I used to love this foundation, sadly I can't purchase it anymore! I'm glad they're expanding the shade range so that more people can try it x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie - how come you can't buy it anymore?
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig