Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 28 June 2017

June Favourites 2017


Hi chappes,

Today is another favourites which is crazy as I feel t was like last week that I was writing my May favourites. I have quite a few so....


Beauty Favourites



Benefit Hoola Lite Bronzer - a gorgeous bronzer for this season

Rimmel #Insta Fix and Go Powder - a lovely light powder

Tanya Burr Forever Summer Highlighter - adds a natural glow to the cheekbones

Maybelline the Colossal Go Extreme Mascara - a great al round mascara 

Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner - create amazing opaque wings and so easy to use


Other Favourites


Ackley Bridge - a school based drama (so good), quite like Waterloo Road


Pretty Little Liars- just before writing this post I watched the final episode. Its so sad thats there is no more PLL :(




Zoe and Alfies vlogs - as most of you probably know the famous youtube couple Zalfie moved house this month. So I have loved watching their vlogs for 3 years but especially recently as they have moved in to a gorgeous new home.  


Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I've just watched the PLL finale, and can't believe its over either! I really want to try Hoola light too!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and the finale is good - answers quite a few questions. And I would highly recommend Hoola lite - great bronzer.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and I love Hoola products - highly recommend.
      Sarah x

      Delete
  3. I got the soap and glory eyeliner but i just couldn't get the precision i wanted!
    I use the sleek dip it eyeliner and it cracks more through the day but it is easier to get a clean line.
    peskywomen.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Ellie and I just practiced with eyeliners to get a thin precise line.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. The Hoolah light sounds great, I really want to try it- I also want to try Tanya's highlighting and contour sticks!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lauryn and I would highly recommend the Hoola Lite - I would love to try the Tanya contour stick too.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig