Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 5 June 2017

Mid-Year Beauty Favourites 2017


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write my mid-year beauty favourites so my top favourites from this first half of the year.


So my mid-year beauty favourites:

Too Face Chocolate Bar Palette - I love this palette it has a range of matte and shimmery shades. Perfect for everyday and travelling.

L'Oreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation - I love this foundation, its long wearing, high coverage and the finish is lovely! And its so long wearing

L'Oreal Miss Baby Roll Mascara - Probably my new favourite mascara or is very close to being my favourite mascara. It curls as well as lengths and add volume. 

L'Oreal Perfect Slim Eyeliner - This is my combo with the mascara - its a great dupe for the Kat Von D Trooper Line. 

YSL Rouge Volute 045 Lipstick - I love the colour - it's my perfect nude with brown and pink tones. And the formulation is very moisturising and pigmented.

L'Oreal Hydra Genius Aloe Water Moisturiser - The moisturiser promises to lock in moisture for 72hrs. And the cream is enriched with Aloe Water & Hyaluronic Acid which is instantly refreshes the skin.The formula is really easy to sink into the skin. This is an amazing base for your makeup - it makes your makeup look flawless!!

Hope you like this post 

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X





SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I've heard so many good things about the L'Oreal liner, I must get around to trying it out! Great list xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and highly recommend the eyeliner - its so good and affordable. And I'm glad you like this list X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. The YSL lipstick looks beautiful! I've heard so many great things about the Miss Baby Roll I'll have to try it out xx Brynnie

    http://brynnieblogs.wixsite.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Brynnie and I would highly recommend the YSL lipstick and the Baby Roll mascara - they are both amazing!
      Sarah Xx

      Delete
  3. I've always wanted to try the Too Faced, palette it sounds amazing! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kate and I love the Too faced palette - it's great for everyday and the packaging is really cute.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig