Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 23 June 2017

Rimmel #Insta Fix & Matte Powder



Hi chappes,

I first saw this powder on Rimmel's Road Trip with HelloOctober and ICovetThee who are 2 youtubers I love. And they used this powder and it looked gorgeous - I do love a good a translucent powder. Most of you probably know I'm in love with the Rimmel Stay Matte powder so I wanted to see how this differs.


Firstly I love that there is hashtags on the powder and I really like the packaging - its really compacted so great for travel.

I usually have dry skin so I love that when a powder sets your foundation without looking cakey or make your skin look dry. Due to the powder being fine its amazing at keeping your foundation stay on for a long time. 


Ive tried the powder with a RT powder brush as well as a complexion sponge under the eye to bake slightly. And its great for both especially at preventing creasing underneath the eyes.

Hope you like this post and I would highly recommend this powder.

Please follow and comment.

Sarah X
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. This sounds so good! I have dry skin too, so this sounds right up my alley! The packaging is so pretty too! Great post xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I'm glad you like this post. I was so happy that its good for dry skin - as I love a matte finish but hard to get for our skin type. So this powder is great.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I have combination skin so I think this would be good for the dry patches on my skin. I haven't seen this before!xx
    Liv
    livslack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Liv and I never heard of it either till I watched the Rimmel Road trip video. And I think would be great for your combination skin.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I'm a big fan of rimmel powders, they're so finely milled nothing ever looks cakey and heavy! Gonna give this a try ASAP x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Jasmine and I love Rimmel products they are so good for the price. And I would highly recommend this powder.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. I was wondering what this powder would be like so thank you for the post! Might have to try it! xo

    Hanney | www.blogabouthanney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I would highly recommend this powder - its gorgeous X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. Amazing! Can't wait to try this! Great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Tanya and I'm really glad you like this post- means a lot .
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig