Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 11 June 2017

Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write about the Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner - I signed up for the mailing list and said I would get a free gift. And my free gift arrived and it was a the Supercat eyeliner which is perfect for me as I love a good winged eyeliner.



I love this eyeliner - the pigmentation is amazing, it's an intense black colour which is great for an eyeliner.


The pen makes so easy to create a thin line and a wing. It's create for everyday but you can also create a dramatic look.
The formula is also really long wearing and is great as it doesn't smudge through out the day.


I would highly recommend this eyeliner to any beginners as its so easy to use as well as any beauty looks looking for a good eyeliner.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I've been looking for a new eyeliner and this one looks perfect for doing winged liner!
    Liv xx
    livslack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Liv and I would highly recommend this eyeliner - great for wings.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. ooohhh interesting, I've never tried soap and glory products before, but this sounds right up my street! I actually need a new eyeliner - I've used the l'oreal superliner for ages, but I think I'll give this a try!

    whatevawears.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Eva and I would highly recommend Soap and Glory makeup its really good and not that expensive. I love the L'Oreal Superliner too, but I love this eyeliner too.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. It looks super black, I really want to try it! :)

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and I would highly recommend trying it - it is super black which is great in an eyeliner.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. I've been using this eyeliner for about two years now, it's great! It's so easy to do a wing with!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I have been looking at these eyeliner for a while and I'm so glad I have imaged to try it and love it X
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig