Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 6 December 2017

My Favourite 10 Beauty Products Of 2017


Hi chappes,

As it's coming up to the end of 2017 I really like to look back at the beauty products I have loved most over the year. So I wanted to share my favourite 10 products.





 My go-to palette for every day as well as travelling is the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. It has a range of gorgeous shades - lots of brown shades for the crease and lid shades. And the palette has a lovely highlighter.

 A lovely bronzer for my pale skin is the Hoola Lite Bronzer - a great shade for contouring and bronzing. The original Hoola was too dark and orange for me but this bronzer is so much better for me.

 I've been looking for an amazing drugstore eyeliner and the Tanya Burr Cosmetics Selfie Flick Eyeliner is AMAZING!!! The formulation is so pigmented - it's a proper intense black, which is perfect for winged eyeliner. 


 Probably my favourite mascara this year is the L'Oreal Lash Paradise Mascarait adds intense volume and lengthen lashes. Perfect for every day as well as more dramatic lashes. And the packaging is gorgeous.  


 This year I wanted to take more care in doing my brows so I've been reaching for my 'Tanya Burr's Cosmetic Brow Perfect Brow Palette'. It's a lovely travel brow palette with 4 shades, a brush and tweezers. I usually mix the lightest and darkest shade together which I think is the perfect shade for me.

 A great eyeshadow base is the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Creme de Nude, it helps keep my eyeshadow on all day and not crease 

 My favourite spring/summer season lipstick YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in 47 as its super moisturising lipstick. It has a lovely soft shine finish, and it's something subtle. And a glossy lip doesn't dry out your lips in the sun.

 I love the formulation of the NYX lipsticks - my favourite one is the NYX Lip Lingerie in 'Bedtime Flirt', lovely pink colour and long wearing. 

 Tanya Burr Cosmetics Lipstick in Pink Cocoa has probably been my most worn lipstick of 2017. Its a gorgeous pink nude great for every day as well as evening looks. Lovely formulation and pigmentations 

 This year I found an old favourite the Rimmel Lasting Finish  Foundation - great full coverage formulation. Gorgeous finish and shade match.



Hope you like this post and hope you have a lovely day.

Please comment your favourite makeup products and please follow.

Sarah X 







SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I've been using the Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation for yeaaars - since I have been in school, and I still love it just as much. It has great coverage and doesn't feel thick or look cakey at all. I can see why this is a favourite of yours!
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Amber and I totally agree with the Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I remember loving the Lasting Finish foundation! All of the lip products you mentioned sound great x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and I would highly recommend all the lip products I have mentioned - all gorgeous X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I love looking back over past favourites, it's so fun to look back. I loved the Rimmel foundation too, the coverage is amazing. I still really want to try Hoola Lite. Great post xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I'm glad you like this post. I would highly reommcnd Hoola lite - great for pale skin.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig