Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 18 December 2017

First Impressions: Tanya Burr A Season To Sparkle, Day Palette


It was my birthday last week which is why I've been quiet, but I was lucky to receive Tanya's palette from her Christmas collection. So I wanted to share my first impressions - in case anyone wants to get it for someone for Christmas.




For a start, the packaging is gorgeous - from the first Christmas collection to this collection, there has been a huge improvement. And there is a lovely big mirror which is amazing.



The palette contains: 
1 liquid illuminator
3 eyeshadows - vanilla pod, honey truffle and toasted coconut
1 cream eyeshadow - champagne party
1 lip gloss - sweet sundae 


The liquid illuminator is lovely as a base as well as mixing it with your foundation. It adds a lovely healthy glow to the skin. I also used it was a base for highlight which is very pretty.

The 3 eyeshadows are lovely and pigmented I used toasted coconut as a crease shade, hiney truffle on the lid and vanilla pod as an inner corner highlighter. Then use the cream eyeshadow as a brow highlighter. This creates a lovely day eye look - perfect for every day.

The lipgloss - sweet sundae is a lovely nude lip. Great for every day - but itself as well as on top of a lipstick.

Overall I would highly recommend this palette - gorgeous shades and great for every day.

Hope you like this post and have a lovely Monday.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Not sure the lip colour is my favourite shade but the eyeshadows look gorgeous!xx

    Lucy | www.lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lucy - the eyeshadows are gorgeous. I do agree that the lip colour isn't my favourite TB lipgloss but is a gorgeous lip gloss over a lipstick.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. The shimmers look beautiful! Great holiday set x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and the shades are gorgeous - highly recommend.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig