Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 15 January 2018

Max Factor Cappuccino Nudes Eyeshadow Palette


For a while, I've been looking for a nice compact eyeshadow palette for travelling as I love my Urban Decay and Too Faced palette but they can be sometimes too big for a small makeup.  And for my birthday, I was lucky enough to receive the Max Factor Cappuccino Nudes Eyeshadow Palette. Which is lovely and compact with neutral shades.




The palette has eight shades in total with a mixture of mattes and shimmer which means you can use one palette to create a stunning look.
 The palette contains:
White shimmer shade (great for highlighter)
Cream matte shade (nice powder to set eye bases)
Pink Shimmer (gorgeous over the lid)
Matte Light Brown (transition shade)
Shimmer Brown Shade (lid shade)
 Deeper Matte Brown Shade (crease/outer corner)
Bronzy Deep Brown (smokey, bronzey shade)
Dark Brown/Black (outer corner/ lash line)


The palette includes a dual-tip applicator which I don't really use as I prefer my eye brushes. But its okay on the go, especially if you retouch the lid colour.

The pigmentation and formulation are really nice - it's very good for drugstore especially the matte shades. The shimmer shades are pigmented but not as good as high end but still good. 

Overall I would highly recommend this palette if you are looking for a nice travel eye palette.

Hope you like this post and hope you have a lovely week.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This does look great for traveling! Love the rosy tones x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and I love rose tones. And I agree - the palette is great for travel.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Beckie and I agree it is pretty X
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig