Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 24 January 2018

My Favourite 10 Dresses From The NTAs


Since I started my blog I have written fashion posts on my favourite outfits from events like the BAFTAs, Oscars and today the NTA. Last night was the National Television Awards so in today's post, I wanted to share some of my favourite dresses. And it would be amazing if you can comment your favourite dress.





Jess Wright showed at her toned midriff in a quirky embellished crop top and maxi skirt combo.




Ferne McCann wore a nude satin number, which cut completely open at the back, barring a diamanté strap.



Maya Jama dazzled in a pale pink number, complete with a feathered skirt. This is probably one of my favourite dresses. 


Mollie King wore elegant self in a green tulle gown, which saucily teased at her braless frame with its semi-sheer lattice bodice


Tess Daly wore a lovely black dress, with a high leg split. As well as showing one shoulder and a choker detail.



Holly Willoughby wore a gorgeous yellow and blue pleats, pulled into a feminine one-shouldered neckline, before cinching in at her slim waist and cascading into a full tulle skirt to the floor. 



Georgia Toffolo wore a gorgeous pastel pink gown, complete with statement ruffled skirt. 




Olivia Attwood showed off her famously leggy figure in a strapless blue gown, complete with a daring thigh-high split. 




Christine Lampard wore lovely  slinky silver gown, adorned all over with glittering sequins.

Katie Price wore an amazing backless black fishtail gown, personally, I don't the biggest fan of fishtail dresses but this one is gorgeous.  


Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite dress and please follow.

Sarah X





SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This is such a good blog post idea - such pretty dresses!
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Amber and I'm glad you like this post idea. And I love watching red carpets to events as its full of gorgeous dresses.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Love these kind of posts! Maya Jama's and Holly's are definitely my favourites!xx

    Lucy | www.lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and I'm glad you like this post. And I do agree Maya James and Hollys are probably my top favourites too.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. All these dresses are so amazing!

    Shauna | http://diariesofadramatic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Shauna and I agree - everyones dresses were gorgeous.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig