Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 26 January 2018

Urban Decay All Night Setting Spray


Over the festive season, I was lucky enough to receive this makeup lifesaver - the Urban Decay Setting Spray. 

Urban Decay is one of my favourite makeup brands and I have previously owned a mini version of the setting spray but now I've got the normal size, new packaging one and it's AMAZING!! 


I love this spray as its so versatile - I love to apply pigments with it as well as setting my makeup.
At the moment its so good at applying after your skin looks a bit cakey and or your foundation is sticking to some dry patches. I spray this on my face and my skin looks flawless and not cakey - LIFESAVER!!! 

The new packaging is also gorgeous as its a  black soft-touch bottle with a purple sprayer and a frosted white cap. This looks great on your makeup table. 
The only downside I think of the spray is the smell when you first spray it - its quite chemically but it very quickly goes. So one very, very small downside!


The texture of the spray is gorgeous too - its so microfine so doesn't leave annoying white marks on your face when you haven't shaken the setting spray enough.

I would highly recommend this setting spray to anyone. I hope you like this post and hope you have a lovely weekend.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I've heard really good things about this setting spray, but I have just never tried it!
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Amber and I would highly recommend this setting spray - its gorgeous X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. This is defo something on my wish list, I might have to invest in some soon!
    Emma | emmadrury.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Emma and I would highly recommend investing in this setting spray - its gorgeous and lovely at fixing makeup.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I’ve never tried this! I want to though - it looks incredible xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Chloe and I would highly recommend this spray its so good.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. The Urban Decay Setting Sprays - All Nighter & Chill - are my absolute faaaavourites! So glad that you loved the All nighter too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Angela and the All Nighter spray is so good isn't it!!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. I really need to try this spray, it sounds amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alice and I would highly recommend the spray!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  6. I have never used a setting spray before, but this one sounds wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and I would highly recommend this spray - its soo good!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  7. Ohh I've wanted to try this for sooooo long!!

    Shauna | http://diariesofadramatic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Shauna and I would highly recommend trying this as its soo good.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  8. I keep meaning to try this and I’m not entirely sure why I’ve still yet to do so.

    http://littlemissmelanie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and I would highly recommend trying this - its amazing!!
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig