Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 29 January 2018

My 10 Favourite Outfits From The Grammys


Hi! I recently wrote a post about my favourite dresses from the NTAs but yesterday was the Grammys. So I wanted to share my 10 Favourite outfits from the Grammy Music Awards. They were all gorgeous dresses  last night but these were my favourite 10 from the night  



Miley Cyrus wore a lovely black Jean Paul Gaultier Couture jumpsuit 


Anna Kendrick was in Balmain checked tailored suit with a  La Perla bralette. 

Lady Gaga wore a lovely black in Armani Privé dress


Hailee Steinfeld wore a lovely Alexandre Vauthier white dress with a big slit down the middle and paired it with high knee purple metallic boots.


Rita Ora was in a gorgeous black off the shoulder Ralph & Russo Couture dress.


Camila Cabello wore a gorgeous red  Vivienne Westwood dress with a sweetheart neckline and ruffles and frills.  


Katie Holmes was in a gorgeous midi leather black dress by Zac Posen.


 Heidi Klum wore a gorgeous black mesh and netting dress by Ashi Studio


Kristin Cavallari w
ore a gorgeous white long-sleeved gown with a mesh panel.


Ashanti is in lovely long-sleeved gold glitter Yas Couture by Elie Madi.


I hope you like these outfits and I hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite dresses and please follow.

Sarah X




SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I loved Camila Cabelo’s dress! Such classic glam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Chloe and I love red dresses at moment so Camilla is one fo my faves too.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Camila & Gaga slayed this year, and I loved Cardi B’s dress too! So glam!
    Emma | emmadrury.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Emma and I totally agree Camila and Gag looked amazing! And I think everyone looked so glam.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. It's not something I would normally go for but I thought Ashanti looked absolutely gorgeous and the dress suited her so well! Gaga killed it too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Angela and i totally agree I love Ashanti dress and its not normally my style.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alice and I totally agree!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. Oh wow! Everyone looks incredible! I love Anna Kendrick’s style.

    http://littlemissmelanie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Mel and I totally agree that everyone looked lovely.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  6. These are all so fab!! I love seeing the fashion from these events!

    Shauna | http://diariesofadramatic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Shauna and same, I love seeing fashion from these events.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and I agree Ashanti dress is stunning.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig