Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Rimmel Lip Wardrobe Spring 2017


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my Rimmel Lip Wardrobe as I love reading these posts and I love Rimmel lipsticks.


I only have 5 Rimmel lipsticks but they are in a range of formulas, I have:

Rimmel Kate Moss 054 - Rock and Roll Nude - a peachy light nude 

Rimmel Kate Moss Nude 045 - my most used lipstick and perfect beige everyday colour

Rimmel Kate Moss 08 - a dark pink nude

Rimmel Kate Moss 03 - a light beige nude

Rimmel Kate Moss 107 - a dark plum colour perfect for fall 

And one lip liner - Rimmel Lip Liner in 'Eastend Snob' - a gorgeous pink lip liner perfect for any pink nude lipstick (which is the majority of my collection)


I love the pigmentation and formulations of all of the Rimmel lipsticks and there so long-lasting. Highly recommend the while range. 

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I am such a massive fan of rimmel lipsticks as well! The Kate Moss ones are incredible! Lovely post :) Brynnie

    brynnieblogs.wixsite.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Brynnie and I'm glad you like this post - means a lot. And I totally agree Rimmel lipstick are amazing X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I also have 107 and Rock n Roll nude! They're all so pretty, Rimmel lipsticks are some of my favorites as well x

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and 107 and Rock n Roll nude are gorgeous shades and Rimmel lipstick are some of my favourites too.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I really need to try the Kate Moss lipsticks, they all look so pretty xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2017/05/how-to-wear-denim-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Ana and I would really recommend trying Kate Moss lipsticks and are too pretty and the formulation is amazing as well as being so affordable.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig