Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 8 May 2017

My Most Reached-For | Eyeshadows


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my most reached for eyeshadows - individuals and palettes.


Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette - 
This is probably my go to palette, both everyday and travelling. As it has gorgeous brown shade for the crease and lid colours. And it has a gorgeous highlighter 


Urban Decay Naked Palette - 
This palette I love for everyday shade shades as it has lots of gorgeous shades.


Urban Decay 'Chopper' Eyeshadow-
 This is probably my favourite lid shade. I have it in the Naked 2 palette but you can also get t separately. It's a great shade for all over the lid.



Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'Creme De Nude'- 
This is the best base shade, a definite dupe for MAC Soft Ochre Paintpot (which is highly recommended the beauty blogger world).



Tanya Burr Eyeshadow Pot in 'Creme Brûlée' - 
This is definitely my favourite loose glitter eyeshadow as its too pigmented and coppery. Perfect for fall!



Hope you like this post.


Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. That Too Faced palette looks seriously stunning

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and I would highly recommend the Too Faced palette -its gorgeous X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I'm interested in trying the Chocolate bar palette, it looks gorgeous and I've heard such great things about it.
    A Sparkle Of Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Anna and I would highly recommend the Too Faced Chocolate Palette. The palette is gorgeous and pigmented.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. The Too Faced and naked palettes both look gorgeous! I will have to give them a try as I love the shades in them. X
    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kate and I love the Chocolate Bar palette and Naked palette - they are gorgeous shades and pigmented shades.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig