Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 10 May 2017

L'Oreal Infallible Fixing Mist


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write about the L'Oreal Infallible Fixing Mist which I recently got from Boots. As my Urban Decay mini was running out so I thought perfect time to find a drugstore alternative.


I'm a big fan of L'Oreal as a brand and I love the infallible range. So i wanted to pick up the setting spray - which is great for 'just applied' makeup look - it states that it's 'anti-melt, anti-fade, anti-crack'.


I use this spray on days I want my makeup to last a bit longer or on days that my makeup look a bit cakey. 
One thing I've learnt with this setting sprays to shake it a lot - the first time I didn't spray it it left white residue on my face. And the fine mist is great at keeping your makeup on all day - it kept my makeup on for over 16 hours and very limited makeup come off. 
I would highly recommend this as a drugstore setting spray perfect for event season.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig