Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 21 May 2017

What's In My Clutch Bag 2017


Hi chappes,

As its occasion and summer party time i wanted to share what i put in my clutch bag. As you don't want to be carrying lots and have a bulky clutch so i think its important to keep it to the minimum. And I wrote one last year and it seemed quite popular.





In my clutch bag i have:
Extra gum/Mints- no one wants smelly breath when meant people. As well there is also lots of food at events so best to be prepared.

Makeup- Lipstick (I took MAC Velvet Teddy), mini mascara (Charlotte Tilbury Lengardary Lashes) and concealer (Collection Lasting Perfection) to use for any touch ups during the day. 

Mini Perfume -So you smell nice throughout the day/evening


Phone- for contacting people and/or to take photos to keep memories.


I take the bare necessaries that you need so I fit any other things in it through out the day. :)

Hope you like this post.

Please follow and comment.

Sarah X

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ah everything you have mentioned there, are all a must in my clutch also aha!!
    Nicole Nicoleannx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Nicole and thats amazing how we have similar stuff in your clutch bags.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. All the same things plus earphones, and lip balm.
    A Sparkle Of Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Anna and I would love to put earphones and lip balm in my clutch but they never fit ;)
      Sarah x

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig