Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 12 May 2017

MAC Lipstick Collection May 2017


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write about my MAC lipstick collection - as who doesn't love MAC lipstick (okay there are probably some who don't but.. ;)

I only have 4 and one of them actually arrived only today (so post coming soon)

The 4 I own is:

Fleur De Force Creamsheen Lipstick - a cool toned beige. This is the shade that arrived today - from swatching the shade looks gorgeous. But a full review soon. 

Paterissie Lustre Lipstick - neutral pink. Perfect for everyday -goes with every look.


Velvet Teddy Matte Lipstick - a browny nude. Love it for fall -it has an amazing long lasting pigmented formula. My first MAC lipstick!

Brave Satin Lipstick - a gorgeous pink-beige shade with white pearl. Great pink shade for everyday.


All of the lipsticks come in the traditional MAC bullet packaging which I love the look of. Especially in my acrylic lipstick stand.

I love MAC lipstick and this collection as I kinda have one of every sort of nude shade.

Please comment your favourite MAC lipstick and please follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lenne and I agree - Velvet Teddy is a defo a must have lipstick.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Velvet teddy is my favourite Mac lipstick! It's such a pretty shade and it just seems to suit everyone. X
    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kate X And Velvety Teddy is probably my favourite lipstick too its such a gorgeous shade.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. You have such a gorgeous collection! I can't wait for the full review on the Fleur one!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I'm glad you like my collection. And Fleur's lipstick review is coming very soon.. X
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig