Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 14 May 2017

KIKO Smart Colour Eyeshadow in Metallic Rosy White


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write a review on the 'KIKO Smart Colour Eyeshadow in Metallic Rosy White'. I picked this up on a recently shopping trip and I this is my first KIKO makeup product.


I wanted a individual eyeshadow for my inner corner highlight as I'm in love with the Too Faced 'Champagne Truffle' shadow but i don't want to use it all up. So when I saw this eyeshadow for £2.50 -yes £2.50 I had to pick it up. 
The shadow is soo pigmented and a gorgeous shade for highlighting - it really adds to any eye look.
The packaging is really good of the price as well.


And you can see from the swatch its too pigmented and gorgeous!


I will definitely recommend this eyeshadow and I will definitely want to try some more KIKO products as this was too good and too affordable.

hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This eyeshadow sounds great and is such a pretty shade! Will have to try these. X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kate X And I would highly recommend this shade and they are so cheap but amazing quality.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Love the color!

    https://www.instagram.com/lovelystyle_blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Raquel and I'm glad you like this colour.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig