Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 7 May 2017

New In Beauty Wishlist Spring 2017


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share some of my favourite new in makeup items which I would love to have one day. They are gorgeous and all brands I love or love to try. 



Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Glow Palette -
I'm a big fan of Charlotte Tilbury makeup and this palette looks gorgeous - perfect of travel.


MAC Fruity Juicy Collection -
MAC always do lovely collection and this one looks lovely and colourful. The packaging is gorgeous and the shades look great.



Ofra X NikkiTutorials Collection-
I am a big fan of Nikki as a youtube and this collaboration is gorgeous - the highlighter is lovely and pigmented.  


Nip and Fab Makeup -
I do like the Nip and Fab skincare and body care so when they said they were releasing a makeup line.  I was very excited and I would love to try some.



Too Faced Natural Love Palette -
Too Faced release amazing palettes and this one is beautiful and gorgeous. The shade are lovely and the packaging is really pretty.


These are just a few of my favourites they are many gorgeous, amazing products out there.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X 




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love the look of all of these! Especially that Too Faced palette xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah X And I'm glad you like these picks and the Too Faced palette is gorgeous.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. That Too Faced palette looks so cute xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2017/05/the-perfect-top-for-spring.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Ana and I totally agree the Too Faced palette is really cute.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig