Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 22 May 2017

3 Brands I Love and Want To Try More Of



Hi chappes,

I also have my eyes on new products and I have released they are all from brands I love. And I saw with one of my favourite bloggers PintSizedBeauty did a post similar to this a few days ago and I loved it so I wanted to write a similar one today.


The quality of Charlotte Tilbury products are amazing and the packaging looks lovely in you collection. I love the formula and pigmentation of her lipstick and her Legendary Lashes mascara. At the moment I have my eye on the Beauty Glow palette.


When I saw NYX was coming to Boots stores last year I was soo excited and there were products are so good for the price. From the formulas of lip products e.g. Lip Lingeries or Soft Matte Cream to the finish of there powders e.g. HD Powders .


Rimmel is probably one of my favourite drugstore brands - it was the first makeup brand but recently I have been trying new brands so not used Rimmel as much. But there have some AMAZING products that I want to try as well as re trying some products that I loved.


Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite brands and please follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. All three of these brands are gorgeous, and I definitely agree with wanting to try more from them! You really can't beat CT lipsticks xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and you definitely can't beat a CT lipstick - they are gorgeous X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I really want to try more Rimmel products, I think it's a really cool brand xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2017/05/patched-shirt.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Ana and I totally agree Rimmel is a really cool brand and I would definitely like to try some more products from their bread.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig