Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 26 May 2017

L'Oreal Hydra Genius Liquid Moisturiser



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write about one of Loreal new skincare items - the  Hydra Genius Moisturiser. I first heard about this from a few of my favourite YouTubers - Rachel Leary, Emily Canham and Victoria (In The Frow)



Personally, I picked up the Combination Skin one - but there are also ones suited for other skin types like Dry or Sensitive. I love the fact that range is suitable for all skin types so suitable for everyone. 

The packaging looks really expensive and nice even though its only £6.65 for boots - AMAZING!! 

The moisturiser promises to lock in moisture for 72hrs. And the cream is enriched with Aloe Water & Hyaluronic Acid* which instantly refreshes the skin.

The formula is really easy to sink into the skin.
This is an amazing base for your makeup - it makes your makeup look flawless!! I would highly recommend, and I'm not just saying this because I love the L'Oreal brand but it probably the best or one of the best moisturises I have used!!

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow

Sarah X

* More info on Hyaluronic Acid is at https://www.thankyourskin.com/hyaluronic-acid-for-skin/
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This sounds like such a great product to try out.

    Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and I would highly recommend this moisturiser X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I am definitely buying it after this review, added it to my basket now aha!
    Nicole Nicoleannx x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Nicole and buy it ;) - it's soo good.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig