Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 5 May 2017

Forever Repurchasing Mascaras


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share the mascaras I will or have repurchased over and over again. I do love a good mascara as well as trying new ones - these are mascaras are grab on a day to day basis or travel with.



Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara


I love the whole Lash Sensational mascara range my favourites are the original and luscious. They curl, add volume and length - just overall a perfect mascara. Probably my favourite mascara.



L'Oreal Miss Baby Roll Mascara


This is a new discovery for me which I will daintily repurchased. It  curls and adds a lot of length.


Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Mascara 


I got this mascara as part of a gift set for Christmas. The mascara is amazing - it would be great to repurchase it when I have the money.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite mascara and please follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm always on the lookout for a good mascara, so this is so helpful! Really must pick that L'Oreal mascara up!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting Hannah and same I always on the lookout to try new mascaras. I'm glad you like this post and I would highly recommend the L'Oreal mascara X
    Sarah X

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig