Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 17 May 2017

MAC x Fleur De Force Lipstick


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write a review on MAC x Fleur De Force lipstick which is a new lipstick to my collection and I LOVE IT!! 



MAC cosmetics announced a few month that they are creating new lipsticks with 10 internet beauty influencers. One being one of my favourite Youtubers Fleur de Force creating her own shade for the UK. Which is literally  the dream 


Fleur vlogged her trip formulating her lipstick in the Toronto labs and came up with such a gorgeous nude shade. Her shade is a UK exclusive and went on sale on the 8th May!

She created this gorgeous everyday nude shade - a light beige. I love the formulation - its my first MAC cream sheen finish one and its so comfortable on the lips and long lasting.

The shade matches every eye look and I will wear this ALOT this season.




The lipstick comes in the iconic MAC packaging but the outer packaging is so fun and edgy, with Fleurs signature a extra bit special.


Hope you like this post. And a big congrats to Fleur (she will probably never read this but...)

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I'm kind of gutted that I didn't pick this up, but I was committing to my spending ban haha! The colour looks beautiful xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I wish I could go on a spending ban but there is so much nice makeup around.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I really wish this was available in the US, I love Fleur and this color!

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and I think it was available for international delivery on Selfridges - but it is a lovely shade and Fleur is one of my favourite youtubers.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I love that nude color! It looks so pretty xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2017/05/what-to-wear-when-you-dont-know-what-to.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Ana and I love this nude shade too - its a gorgeous nude for everyday.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. Had no idea she collaborated for this lipstick, it's really pretty

    Beauty Candy Loves
     

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and she announced it a few months ago on Youtube and Instagram. But the shade is really pretty.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. This lipstick is stunning and such a pretty shade! My favourite finish too! X

    http://www.itskaterose.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kate X And this lipstick is stunning and a lovely shade. I'm definitely going to pick up some more lipstick with this finish.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig