Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 9 August 2019

My 5 Go To Mascaras 2019


IT'S FRIDAY!!! Therefore the weekend is in upon us which is probably quite good for most of us haha. I'm also back from a non-intentional but needed break from social media. But gladly I feel a bit me and more motivated to get back to my blog and posting again.
In today's post, I wanted to share my 5 go-to mascaras. I do love a good mascara and especially one that doesn't transfer when it's warm so I don't look like a panda haha. I do like false effect lashes, so lots of volume and length without looking clumpy or spidery. I also seem to love oil-enriched mascaras.




The most mentioned mascara on my blog is the Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara, I can't even count the number of mascaras I've own over the past few years. For long voluminous lashes and doesn't flake which is an added bonus. The brush is so easy to use and grabs every lash. The packaging is also classic with the black tube and pink metallic writing.

The most recent discovery is the Rimmel London Wonder'Luxe Volume Mascara. I've been using this mascara everyday for over a month and loving it! The bristle brush grabs every lash; adding length and volume to every lash. It's also has a buildable formulation to create lots of volume. I also love the metallic pink packaging!



My favourite curl mascara is the Benefit Roller Lash; adds volume, length as well as curls lashes. The mascara is buildable so creates everyday lashes and also creates more dramatic fan eyelashes. The applicator brush is really good - gets every lash and separates them as well.

Another drugstore mascara I love is Max Factor Masterpiece Lash Crown Defining Mascara. Firstly the packaging I think is so chic with the gold crown lid. The brush is also unique, with the curve brush on one side and a ball brush on the other for the bottom lashes. The mascara creates nice full lashes with added length and volume. 


This was one mascara I got after seeing a lot of hype about, hoping I would love it and I do! This mascara is the Tarte Light, Camera, Lashes. To start with the formulation and pigmentation are amazing as it adds length and volume. Similarly to the benefits one, the brush is great at separating lashes to create fan lash effect.

Hope you like this post and it would be amazing if you could comment on your favourite mascara as I do love trying.

Sarah X
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara is definitely a favourite of mine



    Candice x

    natalyaammour.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig