Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 14 August 2019

Current Summer Favourites 2019


I do love a favourites post, and I've looked back at previous posts and realised I haven't done one in a while. So today I wanted to share some of my favourites from the past few months; both beauty and lifestyle.



Beauty

Discovering new makeup and beauty products is one of my favourite things to do. As well as re discovering old favourites.

Definitely my go to at the moment is the Charlotte Tilbury Dreamagsm Palette, the shades are stunning. The pigmentation is lovely and the packaging is gorgeous. The little mirror also makes it travel friendly. To finish every eye look reently I have been using the  Rimmel London Wonder'Luxe Volume Mascara. Lovely mascara which adds length, volume and it's also great for layering to create more dramatic lashes.


I have really been loving lip products recently so I have quite a few top ones:
For a base lip balm my go to is the Nivea Mango Shine Lip Balm*, which I was kindly gifted and loving!! It really smells and tastes like mango and I LOVE IT!! ahah! Also creates a soft base for any lipsticks,
This is one lip I have been loving recently is the Colourpop x Zoella @Me. It's a gorgeous pink liquid lip with a lightweight non drying formulation which is exactly what I like for a matte lip.
I'm loving the combo of the @Me with the Fenty Gloss for an everyday summer gloss lip. The gloss is stunning by itself as well as layered on top of other lips. As the gloss is a lovely shimmering rose nude shade.
For a more summer occasion lip; Rimmel Stay Satin 'It Girl' Liquid Lipstick is a gorgeous sophisticated lip. As its pinky-brown nude but with red undertones so it's more of a darker nude in my collection. The formulation is also lovely.

Other Favourites

As it's been summer, I have been binge watching shows from either Netflix or Amazon Prime. Some my favourites have been Ugly Betty and Teen Moms UK. I have already watched Ugly Betty but many years ago. So it was lovely to watch it again and remember how much I love it! Teen Moms UK has been a show that I've heard a lot about and watched to watch for a while. So when I saw it amazon prime I was delighted and got through the series very quickly.

I have a drink favourite; elderflower cordial I think make such refreshing summer drink. Elderflower cordial with some alcoholic spirits (vodka and gin) are also lovely too ;)

Hope you like this post and hope you are having a lovely day!

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig